I'm LOVIN' the Weather!

Ok, not "loving" but REALLY enjoying! Its SO nice that the humidity has gone down a little so we can resume our outdoor shoots! There for a while even stepping out the door about knocked you down, and now my windows are open! Praise the Lord!

I need to get more pictures of Eleesia on the blog soon- seems like lately I've posted mostly Enoch and Essa! Eleesia has been a little under the weather lately. She had a little accident and they had to put her on antibiotics-which later we found out that she was allergic to, so she broke out in a rash from head to toe! So.... its been quite difficult to photograph her lately- Photoshop can only do so much! She's finally recovering, now shes been cranky because her back molars are coming in (oh dear). So I actually have tried to photograph her lately (we went downtown Springfield last week), but it just hasn't worked out!


Anyways, just wanted to clarify that I do love her just as much as the other two :)


So... this is Essa in the cradle that was built by their Great- Great Grandfather. Isn't it gorgeous?! Every child in the family from each generation has since slept in it- and we are about to have to give it back to our Grandparents for further circulation :( so I thought I'd get some pictures before we have to return it. (I'm also quite obsessed with a new lighting technique I've learned!) I think they turned out beautiful! I'm excited fall is almost here.. I can use this technique more often with out being knocked down by the humidity!

Have a great day!















No comments:

Post a Comment